The Paddle Is Everything - 17oz. Pro Crank 85sq in. Carbon SUP Paddle
• The "Crank" paddle is our Elite paddle. The deep V concave provides a strong powerful catch at the beginning of the stroke. On this blade the area is larger on the bottom of the blade giving it a stronger catch at the beginning of the stroke. For paddlers who have more power at the catch of their stroke then this is the blade for you. The Power Stroke catch is at the beginning to the mid of your stroke. This shape is great for both racing and surfing
• 100% Pre-Preg 3k Carbon CNC shaped high density PVC core blade! 100% Carbon shaft! This is the only way to achieve lowest weight, quickest response and ultimate performance.
• The dihedral foiled blades feature a generous ABS edge for the protection of your board and the blade.
• The handles are made of 100% Carbon, the Cut-To-Length handle is covered with a comfortable EVA.
Blade: 100% Pre-Preg 3k Carbon with ABS edge
Shaft: 100% Pre-Preg 3k Carbon with matt finish
Blade Area (Size):
- 85 sq/in "Crank" (Width 7 3/16″, Weight : 17 oz) - Molded Carbon EVA Handle Palm Grip | Paddler 100-200lbs
The angle of the paddle blade through the water and the blade’s size dictate the power and efficiency of your stroke. Our blades are angled and foiled to minimize drag and maximize power transfer throughout the stroke. A well-balanced paddle.
The shaft features light-weight 100% carbon construction with a round cross-section. The shaft has the stiffness and rebound preferred by most riders for all round paddling and waves.